Heat Treated Flours are used as carrier material in the production of flavor products. Heat treated flours are used in flavor products since the moisture value of the end product is important in terms of shelf life.
- In smell and taste of wheat flour.
- In powder form with increased fluidity
- Naturally produced from wheat flour
- End product moisture value can be determined (4%-6%-8%)
- Does not contain GMO
- Halal and Kosher certified
- Good carrier regarding to its low moisture value.
- Mixes well with other raw materials regarding to its increased flow rate.
- Has lower microbiological limits regarding to the applied heat treatment..
- Has a shelf life of 12 months.
- Regarding to the applied heat treatment, heat treated wheat flours are enzyme inactiveted and does not interact with other raw materials in shelf life..