Heat Treated Flours are used as filling material and water binding agent in the production of Batter (Liquid Coating) Powder Blends products. Heat-treated Flours are used in Batter (Liquid Coating) Powder Blends products since the final product is important in terms of moisture value and lack of caking in terms of shelf life.
- In smell and taste of wheat flour.
- In powder form with increased fluidity
- Naturally produced from wheat flour
- End product moisture value can be determined (4%-6%-8%)
- Does not contain GMO
- Halal and Kosher certified
- Good carrier regarding to its low moisture value.
- Helps to bind water as filling material.
- Mixes well with other raw materials regarding to its increased flow rate.
- Has lower microbiological limits regarding to the applied heat treatment..
- Has a shelf life of 12 months.
- Regarding to the applied heat treatment, heat treated wheat flours are enzyme inactiveted and does not interact with other raw materials in shelf life.